A buildup of debris, bacteria and dead cells on your tongue, a tongue scraper may be helpful.
You brush and floss twice a day, but you could be doing your mouth a disservice if you aren’t also attacking the bacteria living on your tongue. Whether it’s to fight bad breath or just for good dental health, cleaning your tongue is important, dentists say.
There’s no harm in trying a tongue scraper to treat bad breath, it’s just as important to practice good dental hygiene overall.
Oral hygiene is crucial. Let’s face it, a bad breath is a huge turn-off to most people, what’s more, it is important to your personal image. Food debris will cause much bacteria. Hidden bacteria on the tongue is one of the main cause of bad breath, while traditional tooth brushing can not effectively clean them. Fortunately, we have this tongue scraper to help us remove food debris and prevent hidden bacteria, thus creating fresh breath.
Easy to use, no other accessories needed.
Stainless steel scraper head, healthy, durable, anti-rust, anti-corrosion.
Scrapes your tongue gentlly but can effectively remove food debris especially gunk and prevent generating hidden bacteria.
Improves oral hygiene, and promotes fresh breath. Prevents bad breath as well as other oral health problems.
Not sharp but just right.
Comfortable to hold and convenient to use.
How to use:
1. Gargle with water.
2. Stick your tongue out, then scrape it by the concave side of the scraper gently from inside to tip.
3. Repeat step 2 for several times according to your tongue condition.
Color: Pink, blue (optional)
Scraper head material: Stainless steel
Item size: 16.4 * 2.5cm / 6.5 * 0.98in
Item weight: about 10g
Package weight: about 22g
Package size: 21.5 * 6.0 * 2.0cm / 8.46 * 2.36 * 0.79in
1. Don’t scrape too hard or too many times or you will get hurt.
2. Kids under 8 years old are not suggested to use such product.
3. To avoid bacteria breeding, it is suggested to sterilize the scraper with ultraviolet sterilamp once a month.
1 * Scraper