100% Brand New & high quality
Color: As the pictures shows
Size: Approx 13.5*6cm
Material: Stainless steel
Package: 1 * Tongue Scraper
Bacteria on our tongue produce volatile sulfur compounds which can cause bad breath. The bacteria may also have the potential to cause other health issues. According to a dental research, a tongue scraper is more effective at removing toxins and bacteria from the tongue than a toothbrush. Although brushing and flossing will loosen and move debris around, they do not actually remove the bacteria. Tongue scraping helps manage the balance between a healthy mouth and healthy body because of the benefits we can get. It cleans toxins and bacteria from your tongue. It also helps remove coating on the tongue that leads to bad breath.
– Light weight,and easy to use.
– Stainless steel scraper head, healthy, durable, anti-rust, anti-corrosion.
– Scrapes your tongue gently but can effectively remove food debris especially gunk and prevent generating conceal bacteria.
– Improves oral hygiene, and promotes fresh breath. Prevents bad breath as well as other oral health problems.
– Not too sharp but just about right.
How to use:
1. Gargle with water.
2. Stick your tongue out, then scrape it by the concave side of the scraper gently from inside to tip.
3. Repeat step 2 for several times according to your tongue condition.
1. Don’t scrape too hard or too many times or you will get hurt.
2. Kids under 8 years old are not suggested to use such product.
3. To avoid bacteria breeding, it is suggested to sterilize the scraper with ultraviolet sterilamp once a month.
Step 1: Wet the tongue scraper with water, stick out the tongue, brush the tongue several times from inside to outside by using the brush side of the scraper.
Step 2: Turn the tongue scraper over and scrape the tongue several times from inside to outside using the scrape side of the scraper.
Step 3: After scraping, rinse your tongue and moth with clean water.