Natural Kids Toothpaste *2PCS
- A natural kids toothpaste that’s safer for young children to swallow when they brush.
- Free from sodium lauryl sulphate, fluoride, parabens, and other harsh chemicals.
- Naturally flavored and sweetened.
- Fresh, peach and banana ‘bubblegum’ flavor.
- Caution: always supervise your children when they are cleaning their teeth.
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- Suitable for young children.
- No harsh chemicals.
- No sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS). Some people find SLS can increase problems with mouth ulcers and gum sensitivity.
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Natural flavours.
- Gentle cleansing action.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Helps protect gums.
- Natural antibacterial action.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
With all the conflicting evidence about the safety of fluoride – it’s hard to know if it is a risk or not. What we believe is that people should have a choice. That’s why our qualified pharmacists and naturopaths have developed a range of toothpastes including our own kids toothpaste from all-natural ingredients. Ingredients that effectively maintain healthy white teeth and gums along with lasting fresh breath -without added fluoride. So next time you’re shopping for toothpaste, choose Red Seal. Frequently Asked Questions
Are Red Seal toothpastes suitable for vegans?
All Red Seal toothpastes are suitable for vegetarians. However, if you are vegan you may not want to use the Propolis toothpaste as it uses Propolis, which is product made by bees.
Who should use Red Seal’s toothpaste?
There is a toothpaste in this range suitable for everyone. But especially if: You have chemical sensitivities On a cleansing or detoxing diet Are pregnant or trying to get pregnant Get reoccurring mouth ulcers or cold sores Are sensitivity to artificial coloring Have been over exposed to fluoride or have signs of fluorosis You are looking for a more natural alternative toothpaste You have gum problems You are concerned that your child is consuming colored toothpaste; Children especially those who are under 7 years old often swallow toothpaste until they learn the voluntary spit reflex. You have been over exposed to fluoride and have dental fluorosis. If you have a thyroid condition If you want to avoid fluoride If you want to avoid parabens If you want to avoid artificial colors If you want to avoid Triclosan.
What is the best toothpaste for the whole family?
For a mild mint flavor that everyone will love, and for general and daily dental hygiene, choose Natural Herbal and Mineral toothpaste. We also have toothpaste for children called Natural kids.
Which toothpaste will help my keep my breath fresh?
All Red Seal toothpastes will help with breath freshness, but Smoker’s toothpaste and Baking Soda have a full mint flavor and these are ideal for any one particularly concerned about their breath.
Which toothpaste will help keep teeth white?
Lemon Myrtle Phytoshield toothpaste contains minerals dolomite and calcium carbonate that are mild abrasives that help remove stains and polish the surface of the teeth to keep them shining and white.
Can I use Propolis toothpaste if I have a bee allergy?
It is best to avoid Propolis toothpaste if you have a known bee allergy.