- Propolis has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Protect mouth and gums against ulcers and infections.
- Helps reduce cavities, gingivitis, and plaque build-up.
- Made from 100% New Zealand bee propolis.
- Note: May temporarily darken teeth (brush with Smokers Toothpaste to alleviate).
- Caution: Do not use if you have an allergy to bees or bee products.
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- Propolis protection for mouth and gums with antiseptic and antibacterial action.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Mild minty taste.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
With all the conflicting evidence about the safety of fluoride – it’s hard to know if it is a risk or not. What we believe is that people should have a choice. That’s why our qualified pharmacists and naturopaths have developed a range of toothpastes from all-natural ingredients just like out fluoride free toothpaste. Ingredients that effectively maintain healthy white teeth and gums along with lasting fresh breath -without added fluoride. So next time you’re shopping for toothpaste, choose our fluoride free toothpaste.
Are Red Seal toothpastes suitable for vegans?
All Red Seal toothpastes are fluoride free toothpaste and are suitable for vegetarians. However, if you are vegan you may not want to use the Propolis toothpaste as it uses Propolis, which is product made by bees.
Who should use Red Seal’s toothpaste?
There is a toothpaste in this range suitable for everyone like our fluoride free toothpaste. Especially if: You have chemical sensitivities; On a cleansing or detoxing diet Are pregnant or trying to get pregnant; Get reoccurring mouth ulcers or cold sores; Are sensitivity to artificial coloring; Have been over exposed to fluoride or have signs of fluorosis; You are looking for a more natural alternative toothpaste; You have gum problems; You are concerned that your child is consuming colored toothpaste – Children especially those who are under 7 years old often swallow toothpaste until they learn the voluntary spit reflex; You have been over exposed to fluoride and have dental fluorosis; If you have a thyroid condition; If you want to avoid fluoride If you want to avoid parabens; If you want to avoid artificial colors; If you want to avoid Triclosan
What is the best toothpaste for the whole family?
For a mild mint flavor that everyone will love, and for general and daily dental hygiene, choose Natural Herbal and Mineral toothpaste. We also have toothpaste for children called Natural kids.
Which toothpaste will help my keep my breath fresh?
All Red Seal toothpastes will help with breath freshness, but Smoker’s toothpaste and Baking Soda have a full mint flavor and these are ideal for any one particularly concerned about their breath.
Which toothpaste will help keep teeth white?
Lemon Myrtle Phytoshield toothpaste contains minerals dolomite and calcium carbonate that are mild abrasives that help remove stains and polish the surface of the teeth to keep them shining and white.
Can I use Propolis toothpaste if I have a bee allergy?
It is best to avoid Propolis toothpaste if you have a known bee allergy.